The 7 Virtues strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of one of the fastest growing wellness perfume brands, then apply today!
We are currently seeking a Remote Director of Ecommerce to join our team. Canadian & US applicants are welcome to apply.
About the position:
- Spearhead a new DTC plan to increase online revenue
- Responsible for the annual sales goals, budget, and forecasts.
- Work with a team that will provide support and partnership on inventory projections, video, and content creation, of which you will lead on the direction with the CEO.
- Create an ecommerce manual
- Manage the SEO/SEA strategies, CRM focus, and all digital marketing initiatives.
- Create specials, packages, and bundles to upsell clients.
- Develop the client loyalty and points system.
- Design effective sales funnels and regular email and text communications to fill the clients’ basket.
- Engage with our social media team with a focus on driving Tik Tok and Instagram followers/engagement with our site.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience scaling up DTC brands
- 5+ years of proven experience as an Ecommerce leader
- 8+ years of total business experience, preferably within retail, beauty, or CPG field
- Skilled in driving strategy and spearheading compelling marketing / digital initiatives and implementations that engage and motivate current and new consumers to continuously fuel brand growth
- Proficient in forecasting, budgeting, merchandising, social platforms, CRM, retention and acquisition techniques, customer service, SMS & email, plus Shopify, Salesforce commerce cloud, Klaviyo, Google Analytics etc.
- Confidently able to orchestrate all areas of a strategic ecommerce plan
- Detail orientated, leading end to end strategies to re-platform global beauty sites, transforming them into modern and seamless consumer journeys
- Highly invested in the latest commerce trends, taking learnings from data and competitors to swiftly optimize online engagement
- Collaborative and approachable leader with a warm personality and a natural strength in building strong working relationships through sound people management experience
- Able to increase sales through innovative refillable beauty products, subscriptions, and other beauty innovations in the world of fragrance and or beauty.
- Experience working on a global platform with customers in North America, the EU, UK, New Zealand/Australia and Asia and the Middle East.
- Bachelors/Masters degrees in Business, Marketing or related field considered an asset
What we are offering:
- Base salary $100-150K
- Aggressive bonuses for reaching & exceeding targets
- 12-month contract – strong potential for extension and FTE
- 100% remote position
- Flexible working hours
The 7 Virtues
About The 7 Virtues Beauty Inc.:
The 7 Virtues Beauty Inc. is a global social enterprise where we create healthy, non-toxic perfumes. Our fragrances are made with essential oils from nations rebuilding to help reverse issues of war and poverty. Empowering others is the DNA of our brand. We care deeply about ensuring they receive fair wages and support programs to advance their families. At The 7 Virtues, we make long lasting, natural perfume without using harmful chemicals. We are vegan and cruelty free accredited by PETA and have the vegan accreditation, Leaping Bunny, which means all our suppliers passed their strict audits as well. Available globally in 18 countries, you can find us at Sephora stores, and online at www.The7Virtues.com and www.Sephora.com.
The 7 Virtues Beauty Inc is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Position closes Sunday, February 19th, 2023.
Senior HR Consultant
The 7 Virtues